I whip web sites into submission, but I'm nice to everyone else.
Vision Worksheet for Logos
Work through the questions on this page to help figure out what you're looking for in a logo.
- Your Brand
- What makes you/your company unique from others in your field? Provide two or three answers.
- What are the two or three main characteristics of your company that you want to communicate through your logo?
- What market (age group, etc.) are you targeting?
- Old logo
- If you have an existing logo, what works about it?
- What doesn't work about it?
- Are there aspects of your old logo that you want to carry over to your new logo?
- New logo
- Are there color, type, or other style constraints that you would like in the new logo?
- Are there specific graphic elements that you would like to see incorporated in the new logo? (Example -- globe, circle, etc.) What is the specific purpose for that graphic element -- what do you want it to communicate?
- Please go to www.logopond.com, click on Gallery, and browse the galleries by month in the right column. Pick out three logos that relate to the logo you want and send me the links to the individual logo pages. Explain why you like them or how they relate.
- The Relationship
- What qualities are you looking for in a web designer?
- Do you like working over email, phone, or IM chat?
Not sure what you want?
Get inspiration! Visit www.logopond.com to browse through a gallery of logo designs.